@greghiggins I usually go through my latest photos the day after any major event, so the photos app has had a night to process them.
- Delete relentlessly and keep only the most relevant photos. One or two great photos should be enough to remember the event in the future (but usually I’m keeping about 10 mediocre photos).
- Create a folder for the event.
- Review the people tagged (or not tagged) in the photos.
- Straighten and/or crop.
- Edit only the absolute best photos to look great (and withstand my tendency to edit them all)
- Share the photos with other people present in the event.