Where am I most obsessively focused for the foresee-able future?
In no particular order: (Inspired by Derek Sivers.)
- Thinking each day how to apply my year theme balance to the things I do and plan to do.
- Creating my own digital garden by posting my notes to micro.blog.
- Testing whether I can migrate my tasks from a dedicated task manager (SkedPal) to a notes app (Roam Research).
- Collaborating in KENSO to publish a new online course and personal effectiveness workshops.
- Still figuring out how to maintain (and improve!) my social contacts in Covid-19 times…
📚 Currently reading:
The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results