Yesterday a new webblog was born in Lleida. That is something quite special, since until now I haven’t found many people writing about Lleida. So I decided to make a short overview:
- Albert Alcaine i Peralta After some persistant clicking you will find an outdated but beautifully designed blog
- Braintags I guess I don't have to explain anything about my site.
- Connexions Internes Xavier is another Linux user, who started his own web log recently.
- Ecografia The milk bottles blog of Sinfry (in Spanish).
- El Manicomi About overclocking, watercooling, networks, internet and Lleida
- Aleix Portell Llobetó Unfortunately he hasn't updated his site since February.
- Postals des del frenopatic The new weblog created yesterday. Spookie writes in Catalan about her life in Lleida.
- Quien Pone La Polla Fellow geeks!
- stee Stee is surely the most active blogger in Lleida. Although she is Catalan, she writes in Spanish to reach more people. I found her site after she wrote about The Cramps.
- Underlog GeoURL tels me that the owner of this blog lives 3 miles west of me.
Do you know any other bloggers is Lleida? Just let me know, and I will add you to my list.
[Update 2003.07.22]: Added Albert Alcaine i Peralta [Update 2003.08.13]: Added Connexions Internes [Update 2003.09.05]: Added Underlog